UDIM Sequence isn't supported by native in 3dsMax unlikely in Maya but I developed a plug-in to enable using it.
- You're no longer worry about Import/Exporting maps from Mari to 3Ds Max, everything will be done with a couple of clicks!
- Go Mari sends the whole scene from 3Ds Max to Mari and can also export the selected objects only.
- Missed an object? don't worry, Go Mari will check for the updated objects and send it to Mari.
- All projects are logged into a database so all users can access their projects through network.
- You have the flexibility to use your Import method weather you're using Vray or any other renderer. Automatically converting the UDIM maps to UV Tile.